New telegram channel!!

I just created a new telegram channel for sharing this and scripts for free to help the people how are in need.

As Many people now a days sell tools, i think it's correct because normally no one want to donate us, they don't know how much we work just to corect tools.


If you peoples will support us will some donation then we can collect some more tools and will give for free :)

Donate me contact me on telegram i will give you the payments address

Hope you understand and every tool which we are giving for free May contain virus or malwares in it so be safe from that and check it before installation, and we are not responsible for any damage caused to your device.


Dm me @garur9876
Join my telegram channel https://t.me/hacker_inside
Hacker Inside https://t.me/+U4muLsMwtEI4YjVl
YouTube

RULES OF MY PRIVATE CHANNEL
/setrules

- Must subscribe our channel
+ Must like and comment on my every video

- Donate me if you want more tool to be uploaded on the channel

- No advertisement
+ No abuse
+ No 18+

- Don't tell anyone that you are in our group

- Any file may contain any malware so be safe and check it, we are not responsible for any damage caused you or your property

- Don't share any file if we see you doing this ban!!

- Don't ask how to use, just tell i want a tutorial on this tool if the demand is high i will create tutorial.

*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post

Subscribe by Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner