Things you must know before buying Envato Elements | What You Get?


Things you must know before buying Envato Elements

Hi everyone, in this post I want to talk to you about things that you must know you're planning to buy the subscription of a meta elements, one of the most common questions is that can i download all the digital assets that I want unlimited and actually yes you can don't know everything that you want you decide to buy the one month and you can need this time you can talk about everything that you want the thing is that on the terms and use of agreements, you don't have the license after the period that you finish paying for the subscription, what does it mean that for all the music or all any other types of primitives or videos or stock footage, you won't have the license after that but technically you can still help by your own your computer the file but you're technically or you must delete  it after you stop a description. Technically if we think okay but we'll look for my files it's not that they will be looking for everyone because probably they will ready be aware that people might just try to down and stop paying the subscription, so they're trying to go to feed these creators and all the people portray different videos to do the right thing, there's something here website were they saying like we're trying to Inc for a lower price of the people, they create and use the files properly so that's what they say it's upon the decision of the user if you want to pay for the subscription or if you want to just don't know so it's up on you another question that I have also received is that what happens, if I pay the full month and but I at the middle I just don't want to keep up the subscription will I receive my money and the answer is no but the one give you money back they will only just stop like charging you if you have the monthly payment then after one month you will stop it, so the thing is if you pay for the full year you will also have to wait until the year's ends otherwise, they won't give you any money back so you're trying to buy it first to try it I would recommend it just how I did I just paid the first month but I actually am convinced that things that they are there are good quality and so I then decided to get for that subscription, so you can try it like that if you don't want to risk because it's also important to know that they state that they will charge seventy dollars per month but they actually charge the full year, so it's also nothing to keep in mind and then the third thing to talk about Gazeta quality of all the digital assets they have thousands but not all of them are really good yes they have really good the After Effects templates, video footage also the same photographs there are some one there are really good that might be compared to really good sites like a lobby stop or Getty Images but still some of their I can consider its kind of crappy or very old content so they might have thousands and thousands of files but some are there won't be really useful, so as I said I can recommend you try the first month and then if you change your mind you pick up for the year or jewel and stop paying and then you don't have to like this risk of losing your dollars four years old.

What you get for 16.50 USD/months

Now we'll take a look at one subscription service that I believe every creator should subscribe to and Envato elements for a low monthly price to get full access to over 700 40,000 stock video clips. 1 million stock images. 25,000 royalty free music tracks tons of sound effects video templates plugins and much more all for only $16.50 a month with unlimited downloads as long as your subscriptions active.

How this subscription works, when you subscribe to and borrow elements you get unlimited downloads of all the included assets when you use one of these items in your project, you simply sign in to involve elements and license that item to your project as long as your subscription is active, you're free to use any of the items included in elements, if you choose to cancel your subscription anything licensed and published while your subscription was still active is still good, so if you have a subscription for one month and cancel it after you're free to use any items and videos published that month first up is stock videos, myself personally making tutorial videos, I use stock Clips all the time this alone makes a subscription worth it for me but even if you make different type of videos for your channel using stock clips can really improve your production quality for example we took a NFTs earlier this year and I would love to put together a technical video for b-roll I'd love to add a drone shot of the coast but I didn't have a drone with me this is a perfect time to add stock video in the Envato element search bar, I'll select stock video and type in California the search comes back with over 2700 clips, I can skim through and preview them to get exactly what I need it's that simple once I find the clip, I want to use all I have to do is license it to my project and download it here also download this stock clip of the India Flag to use this beer all in my project and if you have the clips. I might use using stock video can save you a ton of time instead of having to go out and try to get all these b-roll shots from my holiday. I can spend more time focusing on Errol and the holiday itself and with over seven hundred forty thousand clips there's a ton to choose from for whatever you need.

Next up is royalty-free music to use in my project since my project is a travel video background music is a must I'll click the Browse button beside the search bar and select music narrow down my search by category vocals tempo song length and more for my project. I have a nice cinematic sequence at that start so I'll select cinematic upbeat sample and no vocals I can preview any tracks right on here to pick the perfect song for my video, once I find the song I like all I have to do is type in the video title to license it download the song and import it into my Annalee for use in my project, if you post your videos to YouTube go to the downloads page and download the license just in case the Content ID picks it up and opens up a copyright claim by downloading a license for your track you can easily clear that up another part of involve elements.

I love is included templates for titles effects and more to make your video stand out you can purchase and download custom plugins but these plugins can be expensive anywhere from 10 to 100 dollars or more for each one a subscription to involve elements includes almost 20,000 different plugin parks for use in Final Cut Pro Premiere Pro After Effects and motion all you have to do is select the NLE you're using and browse through a list of plugins to find exactly what you're looking for, you can further narrow down your search by selecting the type of element you need, once you find what you're looking for download and install it just like you would any other plugin this leaves you with almost infinite possibilities for custom titles transitions effects and so much more, let's just barely scratches the surface of what you get with a subscription to Envato element besides the stuff I showed you here, envato elements include stock photos, graphics and fonts you can use in your video thumbnails Photoshop outlines or press themes for websites and so much more all of it for only $16.50 a month to me a subscription to Nevada Elements is a no-brainer and like I mentioned before you're free to use any of these assets as long as your subscription is active just make sure you read the licensing agreement. 

So this was the end of this post meet you all in the next post before that don't forget to subscribe our Blog, so that you will get notified when ever we upload a awesome post. Thanks for reading bye.

*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post

Subscribe by Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner